Skyscraper

Friday, November 22, 2013

Good Food Month - Bistro Guillaume Dinner Nov 25th

If you know me, you know I a) love French food, b) am a bit of a chef groupie and c) like a drink of the alcoholic variety. So when I got an invite to attend this upcoming event, of course I said yes. I'm excited about the meal as I love Guillaume, ummmm, I mean I love Guillaume's food. He definitely does great French food, as everyone will know from his long time stint at one of Australia's best French restaurant, Guillaume at Bennelong, which sadly is closing soon. However, you can still sample some of Guillaume's food at this upcoming Good Food Month event, Dinner with Guillaume Brahimi and Chris Morrison. Chris has worked with a number of high end restaurants in Australia and overseas and resumes his association with Guillaume (he has worked two tenures at Guillaume at Bennelong) by matching the wines for this meal.

The meal at Bistro Guillaume will be a champagne-focused event showcasing the skill of Guillaume, with French classics and paired with the finest champagnes. I can't wait to sink my teeth into the food and try the champagne. My knowledge of French champagnes doesn't go past Moet and Veuve Clicquot so I'm interested to see how the other champagnes are.

Dinner at Bistro Guillaume Nov 25th
What: Four course meal by Guillaume Brahimi with matched champagne by Chris Morrison.
When: Monday November 25th, 6:30pm
Where: Bistro Guillaume
Cost: $195 which includes matched champagnes. Tickets can be purchased here

If this meal sounds of interest to you, the details are below. Come and join me for this meal and we can have a good chat about the food and champagnes. Look out for the person with one hand holding a champagne and the other holding....another champagne haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment