Skyscraper

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Munch N Run - Cookies Chicken

I finally got round to going to my friends Kin and Jo's new shop Munch N Run. Their take away shop is located on 290 Clayton Road. They sell smoothies, milkshakes, bubble tea, coffee, cakes and Cookies Chicken. I had written about Cookies Chicken previously when they did a cook up for me to try. The chicken is a healthier KFC alternate as it doesn't have as much oil and fat on it.

Here's the shop sign from the street. If you have trouble finding it, just look for the Club X right next to it hehehe.


The shop is nice and bright, in the colour theme of Boost Juice. I put them to the test by ordering a Honeydew Milk Tea with Pearls and Jelly. Rowena made me my drink in quick time and it tasted good.


I also got a Cookie Chicken strip and that was cooked up on the spot for me. Their chicken products are made fresh to order.


So if you are in the area, drop by and try out some Cookies Chicken and bubble tea.

*** I feel like I should do one of those disclaimer things that all newspapers do. I paid for my own meal and drink and therefore my opinion is by now way tainted hahaha. Ah what the heck, of course my opinion is tainted. These are my friends and I want their shop to do well so of course I will help promote it more than usual. The drink and chicken was good though, so no need to lie about that.

6 comments:

  1. After Mr. Do visited the shop, we popped in next door for a good browse. Club X has never made so much money in one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny Anonymous. It was you who cleaned them out of their electronic devices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hm, I'm heading over Clayton way in a couple of weeks - I'll make I swing by and do my bit to help their business prosper :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey thanks Anna. Go for the Cookies Chicken wrap with the Hot and Spicy chicken. I like that one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what city is this located in?
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Michelle, this particular one is in Melbourne. Although I think there are Cookies Chicken shops popping up in other states as well.

    ReplyDelete